The data controller is GELF Management (Lux) S.à r.l., 5 Rue de Strasbourg, L-2561 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.gep.eu (our site).
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses - Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
What Happens If We Cannot Collect Your Personal Data?
If you do not provide us with the personal data described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- we may not be able to provide the requested services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about our products and services that you may want; or
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
For What Purposes Do We Collect, Hold, Use And Disclose Your Personal Data?
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Depending on the purpose, we will process your personal data on the basis of at least one of the following legal bases:
- Your consent;
- Necessity for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Necessity for compliance with our legal obligations; and
- Our legitimate interests. When we process your personal data for our legitimate business interests, we will consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under the relevant data protection and any other relevant law. Whenever we process personal data for these purposes you have the right to object to this way of processing.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as well as partnerships managed by us. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Goodman European Partnership or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
By contacting us (see the details below), you may at any time request confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed by us and, where that is the case, you may request access to any personal data we hold about you. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with a suitable means of accessing it or transmitting it to you (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). You may request to have your personal data transmitted directly by us to a similar service provider.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal data we hold or we cannot transfer it to a similar service provider. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or it would result in a breach of confidentiality.If that happens we will give you written reasons for the refusal.
If you believe that personal data we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it by contacting us (see the details below). We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the personal data stating that you disagree with it.
When we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us (see the details below).If we have no other legal basis available for the processing of (certain of) your personal data, we will cease processing immediately.
You may ask us to erase or to restrict the processing of (certain) personal data relating to you by contacting us (see the details below). We will investigate whether it is feasible to delete your data or restrict the processing thereof and whether we are legally obliged to do so. We will give you written confirmation about the chosen way forward.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority of your choice at any time if you are of the opinion that our processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.